Let me tell you that the phrase “age is just a number” is one I take seriously. See, there’s your age (or your “number”), then there’s your body. And they’re completely disconnected from each other.
But for a long time, common sense made us believe they were the same.
That’s why we often link “feeling old” to “feeling bad,” which isn’t true at all.
As an Energenic Life Design Coach looking for daily wisdom in life, I’m here to help you find access to your source of energy and build mental and physical stamina. Don’t worry--you already have it within you!
But why should you trust me?
Hi there, I’m Miyako
I help stressed-out overdoers like you to optimize their cellular power. That means you’ll have heightened levels of energy and increased vitality--even during stressful times.
A personal experience that may be similar to yours brought me here. Only, I was feeling my worst in what was supposed to be the prime of my life.
From Feeling Burnt-Out at 20 to Vibrant at 57!
It’s not easy being a 20-something ambitious young woman working at a male-dominant corporation. That was me, back when I worked at a Japanese beer company named Kirin.
I craved validation as a university graduate, worked my butt off, and surprise, it wasn’t healthy at all. My body could vouch for that: I didn’t sleep well, felt drained, and my allergies were in full swing. I couldn’t take it anymore. But little did I know, my life was about to change.
My mentor, Japanese Ki expert Kozo Nishino, taught me all he knew about his exclusively special breathing technique. What I thought was a simple idea turned into a pivotal moment in my health. It profoundly enlightened me and restored my health, which I thought I’d never get back. Incredibly, it gave me access to my real inner power, and I didn’t believe this was possible!
This life-changing experience ignited a deep passion for learning everything I could about Master Nishino's method. Not only was I personally selected by Master Nishino to apprentice with him, but I was also selected among a handful of people to do so. I worked closely with him through his priceless mentorship. I also had the distinct privilege of coaching thousands of his students over the course of 30 years.
After my own incredible transformation and seeing countless others, I decided to merge everything I learned from Master Nishino and other Pan-Asian philosophies and practices. During 34 years in the corporate, I also developed my own practical method and techniques, tested out on myself, refined it, and finally made it into my proprietary method: The Miyako Energenic Life Design™.
Thanks to all the learning and practice over the years, I feel more energetic in my 57 years of age than I ever did in my 20s. It's truly a Fountain of Inner Youth…
34 Years in the Corporate World
I left Kirin in 2018 after 34 years of working in corporate planning and procurement. Phew! Sure, it was a demanding job, but also exciting. I’ve met the nicest and most supportive people from all over Oceania, Asia, the US, Europe, and Kenya. If it wasn’t for this job, I wouldn’t have merged the business world to something as powerful as energy work.
Seeking a Higher Performance in Life
Right after that, I got certified as a High-Performance Coach at the High-Performance Institute by Brendon Burchard. That’s a lot of high performance!
Following My Passion
I’m a certified personal stylist by the London College of Style in the UK. I fit right in since I love selecting clothes and colors from an energetic point of view. This was one of the motivators for one of my method’s pillars, “Energy Projection."
I’m also the owner and creator of multiple online programs at my website, MiyakoHazama.com (based on the Energenic Life Design™ ). I’ve proudly been a speaker at Nikkei ARIE women’s web magazine and successful podcasts like POSITIONING TO PROFIT and Sasuga Communications.
10 RANDOM (and Fun) Facts About Yours Truly
- Flowers and trees make me happy in a matter of seconds. I always get this fresh, pure energy from them, it’s amazing.🌸🌲
- Want to see me rock a karaoke party? Play anything from the ’60s or ’70s, particularly Carpenters, Eagles, and Chicago.🎤
- As with anything in my life, my cooking is intuitive. For instance, I always chop veggies in large pieces and I’ve NEVER minced an onion.🥗
- I try to see people from an energetic level. Whenever I go to a restaurant, I can tell whether the chef is good if I see a lot of energy in them.🌟
- My hubby and I have been happily married for 28 years. We have a blast testing new ideas, daily practices, and routines for staying young.❤️
- I spent my 30s and 40s undergoing infertility treatment. At first, I was ashamed of having no kids, but then it hit me: this drawback only drew me closer to my calling, which is being an energenic coach and helping a lot of people.🌈
- Thanks to my one-on-one voice training with Roger Love (authority voice training coach), I enjoy making impressions of people’s voices. My favorite is a yogi bear’s voice. 🗣
- I once met an elderly tribe chief in Kenya during a business trip 30 years ago, and I’ll never forget his penetrating look. His energy was a lot different than the other villagers.👁
- I joined an MBA course at Bilkent University in Ankara, Turkey for a year, and all I can say is: I love and miss my Turkish friends and their tasty cuisine.👭
- I don’t scrimp on education. When I want to learn something, I always seek the top teacher/mentor in the field📙