Think every woman gets menopause symptoms?
I'm here to tell you that you don't need to.
I'd love to share all the juicy stuff even after you reach a certain age.
I call this your "Prime Years!" 😉
Hi there, I’m Miyako
I'm a Menopause Energy Expert dedicated to helping busy women in perimenopause or menopause relieve their challenges naturally and get their energy back.
The Moment of Epiphany
Everything came together when I was having a conversation with my coach. Off the cuff, she started talking with dismay about how hot flashes are just an inevitable part of aging in women.
I said, “Oh, I’ve never had hot flashes.”
She said, “What?” with a look of surprise and shock.
I said, “Oh, no, I just don’t have that. I’m gonna be 59 this year, and I don’t know what it’s like to have a hot flash.”
Her head almost exploded, “but… HOW????”
That was the exact moment that I had a huge epiphany… What I had taken for granted for so long, I realized, was a huge gift.
I realized that so many women over 40 are suffering from something I personally have never experienced… annoying perimenopause or menopause symptoms like hot flashes, night sweats, weight gain, anxiety, sleep, or low libido.
The Gift - Ancient Secret of Breathing
I realized the power of the Ancient Asian Secrets that I was so blessed to learn from my mentor, Master Kozo Nishino, a Japanese ki-expert, over 30 years ago.
My obsession in breathing began when I healed my allergies with his miraculous breathing method in my 20s when I just started my career at Kirin Brewery Co., Ltd., a Japanese beverage company.
Ever since I’ve helped thousands of his students as his apprentice for over 30+ years while working at Kirin for 34 years.
I also discovered the inner power that helped me stay more vibrant and feel young again. It's like tapping into the "fountain of inner youth."
So what I came to realize is what I’ve taken for granted around breathing, and these ancient Asian secrets of breathing are something that I feel now as a responsibility for me to share with countless women dealing with the very situation.
Something amazing happened
I left my corporate job at 56 because I couldn't hold the deep passion and energy that was growing inside.
I synthesized everything I learned and tested into my proprietary method, Energenic Life DesignTM as a practical, fast-track solution to get relief and revitalize energy.
Then after I started teaching my method for busy professional women suffering from perimenopause and menopause, but only have 10 minutes a day for their self-care, something amazing happened: their symptoms disappeared.
But None of It Means Much without You
You might be feeling pretty bad right now. You might be saying to yourself, “I can't believe this is happening to me… this is not who I am …”
Yes, this is NOT who you really are. You don't have to suffer or torture yourself with perimenopause or menopause challenges anymore.
What I share is all about healing yourself naturally with your inner power and rejuvenating all the cells in your body so that you can age youthfully and gracefully as you enter your Prime Years.
I know this is possible because I live it and help my clients to do the same.
Would you like to join me on this amazing journey?
HOW I CAN HELP YOU
⭐️ With over three decades of experience, I'm proud to offer women nearing or at menopause a unique blend of expertise that combines the ancient wisdom and practices from Asian cultures with proprietary breathing techniques.
⭐️ My system - Energenic Life DesignTM - helps replenish depleted energy levels and activate cells for greater vitality and rejuvenation.
⭐️ I learned special breathing techniques from my mentor, Kozo Nishino, over 30 years ago. His teachings on breathing and ki, combined with my own extensive studies in Asian philosophies and Chinese medicine, opened up a world of possibilities for me.
⭐️ This allowed me to develop a practical and effective system that helps modern women access more energy in their bodies and minds and unlock inner health and harmony.
⭐️ With an extensive successful background in Japanese corporate culture and leadership, most recently as Deputy General Manager at Kirin Holdings Co, I provide a unique perspective to help women navigate success personally and professionally.
⭐️ As a Certified High Performance Coach, I'm thrilled to help amazing women reach their highest potential and live lives of purpose. Through the program from the world-renowned Brendon Burchard's -High Performance Institute –my unique coaching provides invaluable insight into creating success and fulfillment in all facets of life.
10 RANDOM (and Fun) Facts About Miyako - Yours Truly
- A Sacred Animal for my family and me is a dragon. It appears time and time again to send me important messages. Can you see a dragon in this photo I took at Mt Fuji? 👇
- Flowers and trees make me happy in a matter of seconds. I always get fresh, pure energy from them. That beautiful energy inspired me to create TRUE Breathing ® to let you visualize as if you're breathing like a tree. 🌲
- I so much love sleep to feel rejuvenated every morning when I wake up. And my dream time is so wonderfully full of inspirational downloads.
- As with anything in my life, my cooking is intuitive. For instance, I always chop veggies in large pieces and I’ve NEVER minced an onion.🥗
My hobby is observing people, animals, and things from energy perspectives. Whenever I go to a restaurant, I check the chef's energy, so I can feel satisfied.🌟
- I have a passion for personal styling to let the glow of people's energy come alive with the right color of outfit. That's I got certified as a personal stylist by the London College of Style in the UK. So fascinating!
- I joined an MBA course at Bilkent University in Ankara, Turkey for a year, and all I can say is: I love and miss my Turkish friends and their tasty cuisine.👭
- I don’t scrimp on education. When I want to learn something, I always seek the top teacher/mentor in the field. I'm a wisdom seeker and want to apply all these wonderful teaching in everyday life.📙
- My husband, Yasushi, and I have been happily married for 30 years. Sounds like long years, but because we are always focused on now, it's evergreen 😁. Thanks, Yasushi, for this precious life 💕.
- I spent my 30s and 40s undergoing infertility treatment. It was a torturing experience. I used to feel ashamed of having no kids, but then it hit me: this drawback only drew me to help my students feel better and live fully - this fuels my energy and joy! 🌟🙏
Learn the Ancient Asian Secrets to Feel Relief From Peri/Menopause Symptoms
Watch this FREE 5-part video training by Miyako and learn the secrets that will allow you to thrive during and after your midlife.