Welcome, Negative Self-Talk! Welcome, Frustration!
When I noticed a gap between my projection and the reality that I was not achieving at a pace I wanted, I feel frustrated. I heard myself saying, "You don't have enough skills and expertise. Your plan was too optimistic." There is a resistance in me to accept that I am not good enough.
These negative self-reactions are connected to my old triggers, past failures, the criticism from others or common sense.
After several weeks of focusing on my negative self-reactions and the feelings attached, I noticed the following:
- Negative self-reactions consume my energy and arise when I am not in motion with positive energy flow
- When observing your emotion closely, they are noticeable
- They work as the yellow cards trying to warn me that I am not here and present
So, what can we do to change the gear toward our positive energy?
- Breathing exercise: Breath deeply three times; reconnect to our body energy.
- Ask, "What do I need to focus now? What is important for me here and right now?"
- Set clear intention on the next action, visualize the products or state we are working on with the emotion we want to get by achieving it.
Notice any adverse self-reactions as the signs of your true self. They are not attacking you. They help to nurture and let you grow even more!